Do any of these indicators fit your situation?
- Credit card debt and loans you are unable to pay off
- "Paying" one credit card with another
- Heavy medical debts
- Repossession of vehicle or mobile home
- Foreclosure threatened
- Lawsuit against you for unpaid debts
- Wage garnishment
- Losing sleep worrying about finances
- Phone calls & letters from collection agents
What Can Creditors Do If I Stop Paying My Bills?
- Creditors can hound you and your family both at home and work.
- Creditors can sue both you and/or your spouse, and receive a judgment/lien against you, forcing the sale and/or repossession of your property.
- Creditors may garnish up to 25% of your wages from each paycheck
(only after obtaining a judgment against you).
- Creditors can freeze your bank account (even if it is a joint bank account).
How Will Bankruptcy Help Me?
- Stop the harassment by collection agencies.
- Most credit card bills (unsecured debt), loans, medical bills and civil lawsuits will be wiped out. .
- Stop a wage garnishment.
- Temporarily stop a foreclosure sale of your home.
- Immediately protect your personal property
The Legal Assistance Center offers practical solutions with a personal approach for your legal issues. For an appointment, contact us at 888-355-4450 or local at 561-227-1617